1. In light of current events and the mandate of Governor Newsom, as well as in attempts to protect our community, city, and the vulnerable in our midst, we are shifting our Sunday gatherings to an online service. Tune in each Sunday at 10 am to connect with our community as we continue to gather in a new way. We will be meeting like this until further notice.
2. Community Groups are meeting online! We are meeting after the Live Stream each Sunday in addition to regular meeting nights. Not in a community group? Join this Zoom call to connect with our community after service. If you would like to join a Community Group, fill out the form below, and we will get you connect with a group when we launch again!
3. We have formed a Crisis Care team headed by Neighborhood Chaplains to respond to the needs of our neighbors. Check out our Crisis Care page to find out more, and to connect with your Neighborhood Chaplain. If you have a need or would like to offer help, please fill out one of these forms:
4. We are participating with churches across Costa Mesa as we cover our city in unbroken prayer during this Coronavirus crisis. Click here to sign up for an hour to pray for our city– you can also find resources available to guide your hour of prayer for the community.
5. We encourage you to double down as the generous people that you are, and to continue giving online to Redemption to both continue to support the work of this community as well as the care of those who are vulnerable in our city. You can give online here.